Senior Move Management & DownsizingHelping you to downsize and move & avoid leaving the overwhelm to those you love…
Why should I hire a Senior Move Manager & Downsizer?
- Are you thinking it’s time for you to downsize and move but feel the barrier is knowing how to start or even finding someone experienced you can trust to help you make this happen for you?
- Maybe it’s simply you just don’t want to be a burden on those you love because they are busy juggling their career and their immediate family commitments, so you want to be kind to them and hire a professional to help you through this process?
- Are you doing this alone so need an experienced project manager to support you or you just want to have a ‘reliable friendly sounding board’ by your side?
Some of the projects we have helped clients with like you are:
- Downsizing and decluttering your contents so you keep what you love, give special things to those you love and discard items that you don’t need in your new life.
- Helping you choose places you may wish to donate items you no longer feel you need so they have a 2nd life and benefit those in need or are recycled responsibly.
- Reviewing papers and confidential items so they are disposed of safely giving you peace of mind that you are taking to your new life only what you need.
- Identifying how your existing home could work better for you for the life you live now and downsizing the items that don’t add to your current life.
- Planning your move so you feel in control and don’t miss anything important.
- Planning where in your new home you can put the furniture by doing furniture and floor plans for you to look at options of what you would like to keep as well as helping you choose new things as you embark on this new chapter.
- Booking and liaison of removal companies, informing utility and changing address so you don’t have that worry and concentrate on the fun things of moving home.
- Unpacking on the day, reading meters and moving day support so you can enjoy the excitement of this new chapter in your life.
- And anything ‘move related’ or ‘settling in’ we can help you with.
Partner of the Senior Move Partnership
We are partner of the Senior Move Partnership so you can totally trust in our training, ethics and credentials to rely on us to provide a confidential bespoke service entirely around your needs.
We are registered with ICO so don’t worry we treat your data confidentially and there will be no sales calls from us!
"There is so much to consider in a move that it can be bewildering and overwhelming process especially on your own. So having you around with your expertise and ability to ground me and reassure me that there is light at the end of the tunnel was invaluable. I also appreciated your help in the ‘culling process’ and arranging for things to be taken to charities’"
Senior Move Management for Retired Professional. V.
"Thanks for your help Amanda, your service is amazing and our family were very pleased with the help you gave to our Gran in preparation for a future downsize."
Downsizing in preparation for a move. Retiree. C.
"It was to get all those boxes done so efficiently at the end. You are so reassuring, helping your clients mentally as well as practically and so flexible and committed."
Downsizing home contents. Professional. M
"She is very motivational, a serious hard worker and gets the job done properly. With her help and encouragement I downsized after 27 years and it was surprisingly pleasant! Thoroughly recommend."
Downsizing support. Retiree. S
"Whenever Amanda gets involved, we have order & resolution!"
Paperwork Downsizing Support. Retiree. P